11 Apr 2017

WONDERFUL MOMENTS WITH A FRIEND

                                        This post is dedicated to my friend, who thought me many things in my childhood. I loved the moment I spent with him. I used to share everything with him and never felt negative when I was with him. But, after completing schooling the gap between us started to widen and almost we have zero contact with each other now. But, still once in a while we used to speak with each other. I just wanted to share few moments that we relished together and dedicate this post for his birthday which is on April 11th.

                                        Though we both studied in same school from early childhood, we never knew each other till 6th standard. We both had a common liking for cricket. our P.T master used to call people for cricket coaching and we both were mostly in the same team. We had a very bad relationship in running between the wickets, definitely a run out would happen at some point of time in a match. During the 7th standard, we both were in same class and we came to know that we both belonged to same street. We started to go to each other's home and spend some time with each other.

                                       Then we both used to play cricket, share our thoughts and tease each other with some girls. Our bonding started to grow after we decided to go to school by cycle. I used to get ready early as my parents would have already to left to office. As soon as I get ready, I used to go to his house and wait for him. He would not even had breakfast by that time. I would wait for him, but he doesn't like me to wait, gets ready as soon as possible, many times he would skip breakfast and come with me. We used to talk a lot of things while going to school.

                                      After reaching school, if there is some idle time, we both used to be together. Then it won't be possible to see each other till lunch. If we had completed lunch early, we will have some fun time. Then evening we will go together and have some snacks with the little amount of money we have. I would have some worries or sad things that might have happened in my class, I would share it with him. He doesn't give it a hear and diverts me easily, so that i would forget what had happened previously.

                                      Our school is 1.8 Km away from my home, if we come through quarters which permits walking and two wheeler only. But, we used to roam around a different path which would be almost 3 km and have some food again, talk a lot of things. Usually school gets over by 3.50 and we can reach home by 4.15 but we will stretch it at least till 5 Pm. Then after reaching home, he might come in the evenings and chat with me. We started to use cellphones and lot of funny messages would be shared between us.

                                     I would always go to movie with my parents till the end of my schooling and never gone outing with anyone else. He was the first one who took me to a movie, we had sports day that time, since we were not interested in any sports other than cricket, we did not go there, instead we went to movie. I still remember the movie was not worth, but the new experience that i had was worth, whether i will get caught in home or not, what if i get caught. He was pretty cool and asked me not to worry and be relaxed.

                                    There were many more such wonderful incidents happened with him, I was having the originality with him. I was myself whenever i was with him. He showcased myself to me, the happy life i had within myself, the enthusiasm and energy in me. The confidence that I had in me, When I get into some trouble, he would be the first person whom i would contact. Even if my enemy had many people around him, I would have guts that he is besides me. Such, was a wonderful friendship I had, but due to the career path, we parted ways, but whenever we meet we discuss these wonderful moments that happened in our life.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...