26 Apr 2017

TRAVEL TO KRISHNAGIRI

                                    Krishnagiri is a lovely city located in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is a district which is bounded by the districts of vellore and Thiruvannamalai. The name Krishnagiri is derived from two names "Krishna" which means Black and Giri which means "Mountain". The district is filled with plenty of marble granite. There is one famous place in Krishnagiri called as Pochampally which is famous for silk sarees. There are further more great things to know about Krishnagiri which I am not going to discuss. I am just going to say about the travel to that place.

                                    Three of us, me and fellow classmates, decided to present our final year project in a college in Krishnagiri. So, we decided to go to that place by bus. The native guy went previously and me and another guy, started from Chennai in Bus. I had a bad impression on that city due to some bad incidents that I had with a single person. But, I did not concentrate on that, My focus was just to complete paper presentation and submit the certificate to HOD. So, we started by 9pm in night and reached their by early morning 2 am. A unlikely breeze welcomed us, such was the coolness of the place. Our friend told us to remain there and he will be there by 6am.

                                     He reached us and then two of his friends, came in bike and took us to the college in which we are supposed to present our paper. That was the first time triples experience in bike, it would be around 15 to 20 kms travel in bike approximately. Then we went to his friend's room, got ready and went to present project. The people around their were so friendly and guided us to have breakfast and then come for presentation. That was the first time, I am going to do a presentation singly, as my project mate was unable to make it out there. Those two guys belonged to same group.

                                   Initially I was a bit nervous, as i faced a huge number of audience for the first time, count would be definitely more than 100. But, since I am familiar with the topic, I managed to do a good presentation and I was able to answer all the queries asked by them and they appreciated my work. After finishing the presentation, had lunch received certificates and left for Chennai. His friends ensured that we got into the bus of Chennai and we reached Chennai by that night itself. My opinion about that place changed, people of that district are really wonderful. We cannot judge a book by its cover, similarly we cannot judge a district by a individuals present in the city, how much ever good place it is, there will definitely be a evil person present in them.

Image result for Krishnagiri district travel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...