20 Apr 2017

UNFORTUNATE CYCLE ACCIDENTS

                                These are the incidents that happened during my schooling. My school is very near to my home and I usually travel to school by cycle. I would be very careful while riding cycle and even for crossing the road i would ensure that no one reaches me until i crosses the road. But, there were two occasions in which, the accidents happened, in spite of being careful. The first incident took place, when I was in 9th standard. I was new rider to cycle that time. I need to cross the road and take immediate right. The time was around 7.45am in the morning when this incident took place as it was the time i usually go to school but our school starts at 9 am.

                               As usual, I crossed the road ensuring that no one will dash me while crossing. But, that day i was too casual while crossing the road, a scooty came fast towards me and a lady was sitting it, may be a college student as far as i think. She dashed me on my leg. That shoe which i was wearing was looser than the usual size i wear as that was newly bought shoe. so, I did not get any damage, the shoe flew from my leg, I applied brake at the right time and nothing happened to me, but that girl fell down. I was afraid as the person around me might support only ladies and not boys. My mindset was like that.

                             I took that shoe wore it and entered to school. I did not even bother to life her up. Thank god, she also did not have any injury just a fall down and get up and scooter was also safe. She came to our school and complained. Since, there were many students she was not able to recognize me. The next incident happened when I was in 11th Standard. Another right turn and another guy coming in a bike collided with me. I was second time lucky nothing happened to me. But this time, that guy's watch got broken and he started to demand money from me. But, i was fortunate there also, as the cycle shop guy was present there.

                            It was near the cycle guy's shop to whom I used to fill air for my cycle tires regularly. He told that he is a small school guy and told him to leave and many people in and around came to rescue me. It was unfortunate. I felt sorry for that guy whose watch was broken, But I was helpless during that situation. I am very thankful to the cycle guy who saved me from that incident. This is another memory that i liked to recall and what i understand from this, how much ever careful we are, there are certain happenings that can never be prevented.

Image result for bicycle accident clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...