22 Mar 2017

LOOK ALIKE

                                        The look alike may be either twins or the immediate parents or siblings to a certain extent. But, is there a chance of getting to see a look alike of us in real world. According to mythology, there are seven people who look similar to each other in the world. But, it is nearly impossible to look each other in the short span of life that we are living. twins can be made an exception in this case. The birth of twins is majorly due to the biological reaction happening in the parents, which involves chromosomes and all.

                                        I was lucky enough to see a look alike of me in an unknown city, but the shocking or surprising factor was, it was a girl and looked younger to me. If I were a girl and few years behind the line, I would definitely looked like that. She was also surprised to see me. But, that was the only once I saw her. I don't remember the place or time that I had seen her. There are certain incidents that never recur again. may be this incident is one among them. It might sound funny or an imagination, but i still remember that innocent smile and surprise on her face.

                                       yes, of course there were some differences in between us, but the look of similarities were also, the percentage match would definitely be more than 50%. There are a few people who are renown to this world, the people those who look like them are lucky enough. They might be called like them and treated with that name. The physical appearance majorly would be similar to that of a celebrity or a politician. I came across a lot of pictures and articles about them across the web, which made me recall that incident which happened in my life, long ago. It is a study that states that look alike are prominent since the 19th century.

                                     It is not necessary that both the look alike must belong to the same generation, there might be your look alike, who might have lived in previous century or may be previous millennium also. But, we don't have any records or proof for that. As, we all know that the people in the ancient time believed that their lifetime gets reduced, if they take photos. Even they have reduced the lifetime of earth by saying that earthquake occurred because of the picturisation of earth by satellites. these false beliefs are reduced, but still are being believed in certain parts. I was lucky enough to see my look alike once, is there anyone who had similar experience can share.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...