22 Apr 2017

MUNNAR TRIP WITH BUDDIES

                                This trip happened during the final year of  UG. Usually, we guys used to arrange for the industrial trips. But, in the last semester, there was a split up in the classrooms. And the people were not interested in coming for the industrial visit. We guys got anger on them after doing so much for arranging this industrial visit. So, we decided to go alone for a trip with our gang. We were already busy with conference work of the college. We got the OD form as working for conference and went to Munnar trip. It was such a cold climate and was mostly raining in munnar during that time.

                               We were five people who went, was expecting one more guy, but he was not able to come due to his personal issues. Two of my friends went for booking ticket for tatkal. I took care of their attendance. We went to ernakulam, then from there took a bus to munnar. Bus travel was a bit hectic but still managed to reach the place and we slept due to the tiresome journey. The next day we visited various places. We took an auto and he asked for rent for showing various places in and around munnar. We took various pics in and around the various places that he visited. An interesting incident happened that night.

                              Our stay room was a bit inside and the area would be dark. We visited a building on one night and they started to come up with cooked up stories that, this was a building where ghosts lived and some cooked up stories. I did not analyse it and blindly believed them. We returned back to room. They all went leaving me alone in room. I did not wanted to have dinner as i was already scared. They brought something for eating and I was simply lying on bed. I required something and told my friends, but I was afraid to go out after hearing that incident about ghost. Then one of the friend went and took the thing i required.

                            The next day was still more awry. We all decided to leave to theni by afternoon. We did not get tatkal tickets for return. So, we have to go to theni by jeep and from there to Chennai  by bus. This was the plan, that we had come up with. In the jeep travel, we were getting down from the mountain. I could not bare the travel and vomited everything I had for breakfast. I somehow managed and finally we reached theni. After reaching theni I got my life back. But I lost my spectacles and after some hours of draining journey I reached home safely.

Image result for munnar trip with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...