13 Nov 2017

LOVE FOR WRITING

                  I always have the habit of writing whatever that comes to my mind. Even my preparation of the exams requires a lot of writing. Writing the lessons learnt ensures that I am thorough enough of the topics that I had learnt. This habit was developed from my gene and my parents gave me this idea during my schooling. Even after reaching college and company, I am unable to leave the writing habit. I always like to write something or the other. This writing has some expectations of gaining some popularity and appreciation of others, hope that will be got in the near future.

                  Pen or Pencil is the important tool for writing. Till our third class, we used to make use of pencil for writing. It was during the 4th standard, I developed the habit of writing everything with the help of pen. At the initial stages, my handwriting in pen was not so good. It was even very difficult to understand. Of course, my handwriting has been improved and better than most of the colleagues. My parents initially, suggested me to make use of the Gel pen as the handwriting would be good and we can avoid the leakage of inks from ink pen and the less comfort level of ball point pen.

                  Of course, they were right in that too. But, gel pens were too costly and I felt very bad for making my parents buy them. They used to get emptied pretty much sooner than the ball point pens. Moreover, I have the habit of losing pens. So, my parents decided to go for cheaper ball point pens. I too have the liking of ink pens as they are cost effective and it would give definite good handwriting, but the major problem is the leakage of inks, which I faced a lot number of times. I never wanted this habit of writing to end and it is being continued through the blogs.

Image result for writing habit

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...