21 Apr 2017

THE FRIEND WHOM I ENVY

                                  There are many people whom we envy in our life, but they need not necessarily be our friend. This post is about a friend whom I envy and I will try to provide justification for doing the same. He was the first friend to whose home, I have been to. In fact to hide my loneliness I have been with them to his home and spent a lot of time with him. I always had a good name to his parents and his family members. His flatmates and friends also became close and friendly with me. Such is his nature. He easily influences people and become their friends. This is the major reason to envy on him.

                                  I also like to be friendly with all. But, I dont influence people that easily. It will take at-least few days to become friend with all. Especially, when it comes to girls, it will be a tough job on hand to become their friends. I wanted to stay in friend's house or want my friends to stay in my house. But, due to limited availability of space, the latter is not possible, except for the fact that if my friends would adjust. The former has very less probability, due to the strictness of my dad, wherever you go, come back to home and stay at home, avoid staying outside home. I don't know the reason behind it, may be he might have had some bad experiences.

                                 But, as far as my friend is concerned, he is many times lucky. During his exams, he would mostly be in his friend's house or vice versa. He has the habit of gaming, so does his friends, they stay awake, long nights and play together in someone's place. Whereas, I rarely stay awake in late nights. He never bothered to score marks in any of the exams but always remained happy. Me even after scoring good marks in all the exams, still not happy. May be his life is better for me, so I envy him. There might be few people who might like my life and might envy me. It is just a cycle or process that will be continued forever. As people does not know the worth of the thing that they currently possess.

Image result for the friend whom i envy india

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...