14 Apr 2017

SISTERLY LOVE

                                    I am always lucky to have a lot of sister's in my life so far. But, none of them were born with me. Either they were my cousins or got through my friends and contacts with them. The person born with elder sister will feel protected by them and the person having the younger sister will feel that they will have the responsibility of taking care of another person. This post is about one such sister i got through my college. There may be many bad things that happened during my college life, This is one among the few good things that had happened in my college life.

                                   Even we knew each other before, we did contact each other much. I too did not have much contact with girls during my school days. There were few friends of mine in girls after the completion of schooling, but unfortunately they were not so close to me. She was the one who chatted with me in Facebook and felt pity on me. Then she started to care for me. She told me that she never used to speak with guys, but she told that it looked like we have some relation between each other in previous birth. I asked her whether she can accept me as her brother and she accepted. She took a great care of me.

                                 I was so possessive about her. I won't like other guys talking to her. She used to do all kind of possible helps. She used to complete assignments for me. She used to give her practical notes for me. When I was in some other interview, She was the one who registered for me to attend the interview. Unfortunately she did not get selected, but i got selected. May be i longed for her affection too much and we both parted ways. Though, we are still in contact, we are not able to be the same, that we were few years back. But, whatever may be the case, still she is my sister till the end of this life.

Image result for kannil anbai solvale song images

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...