4 Apr 2017

THE STUDIOUS GUY TAG

                                      I hate being called studious, I mostly won't bother about getting the best scores in exams. I always want to get scores which makes me satisfied, I always wanted to be above average. I used to study with some interest, but there was one problem with me. I blindly study without knowing the reason for studying something. From schooling , then college and everywhere, i am not able to come out of the tag called studious guy. I don't want to get failed in any of the exams. The reason being that, I don't have guts to face my parents, teachers and fellow students after getting failed in a particular examination.

                                     The second reason is being lazy to attempt the same exam next time. Third reason is being demotivated by failures. From the childhood I was scared of failures. I would say that I had faced failures in my life on many cases. But, very few had become productive ones and the platforms for learning. Once, I failed in a particular subject in quarterly examination and did fraudulent activities to clear the examination. It was just like getting relieved from a huge burden. Stress can be handled but avoidance of stress is better from my point of view.

                                     My parents know about the real me. I never have the habit of sitting for hours together in preparing something for examination, unless and until I don't have confidence in clearing the examination. There were few examinations that made do the same. The method of learning varied from time to time. It is quite good to be called studious guy but whenever the person who have more academic percentage than us or those having a better knowledge than us addressing us with that really causes us irritation.

                                     There is another wrong perception that exists among people about the studious guy. They consider the students who are wearing spectacles are really studious guys. Please change this perception. We people are wearing spectacles due to straining ourselves too much on television and internet or sometimes may be due to deficiency in certain food materials. Anyhow, it is better to avoid calling me with that tag. Hope people around me understand about that and stop calling me as studious guy.

Image result for studious guy

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...