1 Apr 2017

FIRST CRUSH

                                           Most of them has at least one crush in their life, I was also a victim of it. When we get a crush on someone we will feel as a hero and think herself as a heroine. That too i got this at a very early age of 11. But, at that time i did not realise it. The more of liking towards her was because of her. That name was very unique to me and have never heard that name all of those ten names. But, when i heard that name during that time, I always wanted to hear it all the time. Very few of my close friends know about that and my cousins whom i was close.

                                           She was multi-talented and I was nowhere near her. During those times, she was nice girl. But, the problem with me was i never maintained good  and friendly relationship with those whom i liked. Even if it was going on the right path, there will be someone to break that relationship into pieces, those people with whom i was friendly also believed the people who spoiled our relationship rather than me. But, it is fine for me, those people are not worthy enough for my friendship and care.

                                          I also took it as a positive thing from god who have saved from them for a cause. I had some 7 years of her in my life but i was thinking about her, did not even receive a few percent of same from her. But, after joining Facebook i got an opportunity to chat with her. That time i asked her about her love, she told that she broke up. Out of mind i told the crush and puppy love that i had on her. She was shell shocked and told that she did not know that i loved her. But, she told that it was too late and she was never in a position to think about that relationship that time.

                                         It was too late for me too as i had became mad of the worst one side love that i had on another girl, i was true to her that time but i felt happy being escaped from her realizing her true character. In most of the cases my perceptions about a girl is very wrong, whatever i think the girl behaves in an opposite manner. I have seen this in many cases, I wished to share that may be because of the name i got obsessed with the girl whom i had crush during 11 years of age, the name is S*****A. Don't want to reveal it fully.

Image result for first crush

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...