8 Apr 2017

DEATH OF DEAR ONES

                             This is a post dedicated to express the sentimental feelings of mine. I won't like people to die. I know that death will happen to everyone in the world. But, there should be a minimum average lifetime that a person should live, after that death should occur in a natural manner. But, here i am just going to discuss about the death of people in an artificial manner. One occurred through bike accident, one through suicide and another one due to the fire accident. Though the forms of death may be different, the pain these death gave me was huge. I am still on the thought that these people are alive.

                             My close friend died in a car accident, when he was just 20 years of age. He was so friendly with all of them. Actually, there was some strike, so that we did not have college for a certain period. It was Monday of that week, which we had class last. This guy met with an accident while returning back home. He got injured severely on his head as he did not wear his helmet. Luckily, he was admitted in hospital and survived for 4 more days, but i never knew about the accident as there was some misunderstanding between us a few days back. But, on Saturday morning, I heard the news that he died. It was a shocker, but i was not able to believe that he has died.

                             The next victim was my cousin, she was married and had a small kid. It was again on a Sunday Early morning, my parents got a call that she met with a fire accident. I was praying for her to get recovered, but within few minutes we got another call that she died. She took care of me like her own kid in my childhood. But, I did not get a single tear on my eyes as I did not believe that she died. I still have a thinking that she is alive and living somewhere. The kid also get injured and I am feeling sorry for that kid.

                             The last one is another cousin. She is very elder to me and she also took care of me like a mother but in a little bit strict manner. But, i liked her being strict to me, we had lot of fights and still remember many of them. She also had a small child and she committed suicide due to her family problems. leaving her kid alone, I was not even able to attend her funeral, I did not even get the news that she died. I came to know about that news from another cousin's Whats-app status. I would like to say to all my dear ones, whatever may be the situation please don't go towards death and be extra careful so that our death will be delayed for a certain moment at least.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...