16 May 2017

CHILDHOOD DAYS WITH COUSINS

                           During the early childhood days, I would always be expecting the vacations like quarterly, half yearly and annual holidays. This is majorly to spend time with my cousins. That much wonderful days I used to have with them. I always had a good rapport with them and their parents. We used to enjoy our childhood in that manner. They usually have the habit of getting up a bit late in the morning at around 8 or 8.30 am. But, the illness that I have would never allow me to sleep after 6am. On very rare occasions, I used to sleep after 6am. i would be bored and try to watch TV programs, no channel provides my favorite shows or songs or comedies that early.

                          The villain inside me awakens, and wants to disturb their sleep, simply to go and play cricket in their terrace. No one like to wake up early. But due to my disturbance, they would definitely wake up and join me. Usually we have to maintain the record of our statistics. The number of balls we bowled, wickets taken, runs given, boundaries, best score and so on. Sometimes only two people might be there, we used to conduct an international match, by selecting player from both the teams and both of us, used to play one wicket for each team, If one wicket gets out, another person will play for another player from same team.

                          We will play till we are being called for breakfast. We would have breakfast and bath. There would be some difficulty for me, when it comes to food factor. There is a lot of relatives house in and around, everyone wants me to eat in their house, but am not a good eater. Somehow, I ll manage to eat and giving most preference to curd rice in the lunch and dinner. Breakfast can be anything. So. after having breakfast, I will go for some indoor games, if it is so tired for us to play on sunny day. But, whatever may be the case, we will start to play street cricket at 2.30 or 3pm and continue to play till it gets darken.

                          The days where we used to hit ball on others use and find difficult to get back and blame the person, who lost the ball, ask him to get new ball. Accidentally, hitting some shot on a person visiting that place. The evening games like ice boys, lock and key and so on. The dinner timing. The fear of holidays getting over soon and my parents taking me back home soon. The fear for phone call from my parents. The rolling of mine while sleeping on nights and many more wonderful memories, Dedicated to all my wonderful cousins and I am sure that we can't get those days back.

Image result for childhood days with cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...