5 May 2017

HATRED FOR BIOLOGY

                                    I am neither too good in studies and nor too bad, maths is the subject which i like among all the subjects that I have come across, yet I have never been topper in the maths subject. Among all the subjects I have gone throughout my career, Biology is the subject that I hate the most and here is the post which would formulate the reasons behind my hatred towards this particular subject alone. There might be certain subjects that I would have hated but I forgot them in due course, but Biology is the one that I hate till this point of my life.

                                   The major reasons for hating biology is, the amount of diagrams involved in it. I am not an artist to draw the diagrams in a proper manner. I was unable to practice those diagrams and even if i practice drawing them, I was not able to reproduce it when i try them without seeing. Even though, I was able to study and understand the theoretical part of that subject, I struggled a lot with the diagrammatic portion. Biology without diagrams is almost next to impossible. The scientific terms involved had the names that were very much difficult to remember and a lot of spelling mistakes were committed in writing them, especially those botanical and zoological names, they killed me mentally.

                                Though our school had  knowledgeable staffs in that subject, they too did not want to take up biology in my +1 in order to produce 100% result. Such, was the bad impact that I created among the various staffs who handled biology for me. Another reason to avoid biology is it's practical aspect. During the 9th standard they taught us dissection of some flower, I felt bad and sorry for that flower, then it moved towards zoological part where the frogs were being cut and this stood as a complete reason for avoidance of Biology. It is definitely a good subject and deals with life of plants and animals but unfortunately I am not good enough or lucky enough to pursue career in that subject and unfortunate to hate that subject and publish my hatred for that subject through my personal posts.

Image result for biology student memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...