4 May 2017

LOGIC BEHIND GIRLS NAME

                                   This is just a post for fun and no one should take it at a serious note. This is one of the research I did during my school days. One day some boring classes was going on in my class, one of the friends sitting near me suddenly started to speak about the girls. We might be in any kind of bad situation or bad mood, it is speech or discussion about the girls that revamps the guy and bring excitement to him, most of the guys will agree to this fact. I don't know, how this thought came to that guy, he suddenly asked me the names of all the girls present in our girls. I have a good memory of remembering the classmates name with their roll number, which I am able to do till now, if the strength is not more than hundred.

                                  So, after narrating or telling the girls name, he came up with a question, I was not able to give the reason for him. He asked me why the girls name always ended with the letter 'i' or 'a'. I had remembered all the girls names in our class, But i was shell shocked when I heard this. I never knew that these girls names would end up with these two letters. I tried to find out the names which never ended on these two letters, It was really hard to find out. There were few but most of them were modern names and belonged to other countries. There were certain names which can be accounted for both male as well as female, in those names there were some possibilities of finding names that never ended with those letters.

                                  Naming usually happens in a fashion that, people usually like to name their children in such a way to remember the ancestors name, they keep the names of their ancestors, in certain cases they might be inspired by some leaders who might be actors or politicians and so on. Though, I took up the research project still I am not able to find out the exact reason for giving the names for most of the girls ending in the letter 'a' or 'i'. If anyone know the answer for the above research, I would welcome them gladly.

Image result for top 100 indian baby girl names

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...