16 May 2017

NO CONNECTION BETWEEN HEART AND BRAIN

                        This post is about a single personality and the relationship established between his Brain and heart. The persons who have proper connection between Brain and heart are always successful. The people following only heart or only Brain is also successful at times. But, there are a lot of people who are struggling in choosing whether to follow the path of heart or brain. This mainly occurs while taking even small small decisions. I would just share certain scenarios in which i faced problem to choose between heart and brain.

                         The first scenario is choosing the career perspectives. Heart wanted me to choose Chartered accountancy, but the brain decided to pursue towards Engineering. The next one is about food wastage. Heart never wanted to waste food at all, but the brain feels that, I am done I cannot eat more than that. Giving money to beggars, my heart wants me to donate some money for the poor, but brain stops me from doing it, stating that, they might misuse the money for drinking or so, as once I had seen the same beggar purchasing wines from wines shop. Food for beggar is a necessity, should not he feel that, drinking wines from a bar shop is Luxury, so from that moment brain stopped providing him money.

                        Brain just want me to work and earn money and not about job satisfaction, whereas my mind wants me to give preference to satisfaction level of the job rather than the salary that I earn. Heart wants to love a girl sincerely and try pursuing her but the brain stops me from doing that and says that there is always a problem when we go behind the girl. Heart wants peace, brain wants money. There are a lot more similar scenarios that are happening in my life. I am developing a lot of stress due to these scenarios, sometimes heart wins and most of the time brain wins. Don't know how to bring both my heart and brain in a same line, If anyone has some suggestions on this issue, Please provide me.

Image result for connection between heart and brain

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...