24 May 2017

ENCOUNTER WITH DOGS

                                This is another important incident that happened in my life and the host would be none other than dogs. Dogs are the best pet animals to grow as they are so much trustworthy to us. But, I never grew any dog. I was afraid of dogs from my childhood. But, My parents told me one thing to remember, dogs won't do anything to us, until we get scared of them. If we look scared then they might think as thieves and try to attack us. But, we should not allow such an incident to happen. We must feel confident while moving across the path in which they are present.

                                 The dogs present in our street doesn't attack us as they know our smell and realize that we belong to this area. One of my area guys was growing a dog. It was a German Shepard. All the guys who used to play with him are very friendly to that dog. But, I am very scared of it. Once we were playing in terrace of his house. I hit the ball outside, so I need to take the ball. By mistake I opened the door it ran away. After few mins we realized that he was missing. We somehow went in search of it and brought it back home. From, that time, whenever I hit the ball out, someone else will go there and bring the ball instead of me.

                                Then the encounter with street dogs, as the dogs got used to my smell, then never bother to attack me. I always roam freely in and around my street. There is a proverb "Barking Dogs Seldom Bite", that is totally wrong there are dogs that even bark as well as bite. Then the next encounter with dogs happened in the place that I work. I stayed in different city away from my home. Once, after returning home from bus stand, the dog was barking, I thought it was barking on someone else, but it was barking towards me and approached me. I lost my mind, ran a whole street like a guy running 100m race.

                                There was one gap in which I entered and dog stopped before that point. I don't know whether they have borders or something. It did not cross that point. One of the guy in that street asked me why can't you throw stone at it. I felt that throwing stone at a dog is an inhumane act. I was terrified at that moment. From that moment, the dogs present there always barked at me. I never crossed that place alone. When I come with someone else, it does not bark or come behind me. We had played cricket in that place and one of the guys grew a dog named "Anthamma", that was so pet to us. Whenever it seen us, it will come with us. It fights with different dogs for us.

                              We would have fed them with little biscuits some times, nothing more than that, still it is very much attached to us. The final encounter of dogs was at the hostel where am studying now. One of the dog named "Lapi", it has lost one of its legs in an accident, we felt sorry for it and feed it. The final were the three puppies, who were very cute and soft. Everyone started to lose interest on Lapi and concentrate on puppies. The way puppies do certain crazy activities are really wonderful. Hope those puppies would have become grown during our summer vacation, let me hope, if I could find them as grown up, when I reach college hostel again.

Image result for encounter with dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...