30 May 2017

LEARNING PROCESS OF CYCLING

                                  This is one of the interesting happenings in my personal life. My mom wanted me to learn cycling after sending me to my grand mother's house. But, I was interested a lot in playing cricket than learning cycling. My cousins might force me to make me learn cycling. There was a concept called as Hour cycle. There will be some cycle in the shops and we need to pay some money as advance and we need to take them and return it back. based on the number of hours we use, we need to pay accordingly. So, after a long advise from my cousins, I would agree to take that cycle for rental.

                                  Someone will bring it to our street. They dont want to risk with me as our street was dead and most of the time, no big vehicles will come. They would be holding me and would ask me to pedal the cycle. Suddenly, they would be leaving the cycle to get balance. But, I might keep my leg and stop the cycle. I won't realize that I need to continue pedaling. Once, I was very scared and asked them not to leave the cycle suddenly. There were holding cycle and I was pedaling, I used to turn back and see, whether they are holding or not. Suddenly, they used to leave, I would realize and stop it.

                                Once, While pedaling the cycle, I lost balance completely and then I forgot to keep my legs down and dashed a big rock. I started to bleed, my grand mom took me inside and asked others not to give cycle to him, let him grow little more. I was totally relieved. But after realizing that, the younger guys started to ride cycle, I decided to learn it somehow. I went to one more cousin's house during some other vacation and with help of them and his father, I somehow managed to learn cycle without getting injured. The confidence, they gave me was wonderful. Not to blame other cousins, they too tried very hard, but it was my fate to learn from my younger cousin rather than elder ones.

    

2 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of my dad teaching me how to ride a cycle. He never let me fall :)

    ReplyDelete

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...