10 May 2017

LOVELIES

                        This is one of the personal posts about myself and one of my gangs. Usually, I used to be a part of many gangs, at least a count of single digit may be. This post is just about the brief specialty of our gang. The gang was named lovelies. as the name suggests there are a lot of lovely people who are members of this gang. We can get another meaning why the gang was called as lovelies, the term lovelies can be again spit up as love and lies, the gang members have a lot of love or affection on other members of the gang. I am a formal member of this gang for the past three years.

                        If I am not wrong i joined the gang three years before on the same date. The gang was founded was my cousin and his girlfriend. He just wanted to create a whats-app group for all his close and dear ones. of course I am one among his dear ones. There are two more cousins of mine, whom I knew from my childhood. There are also some wonderful friends of him, who are friendly to me also. On the whole there are all lovely people. I used to share a lot of things to them. I was unfortunate to miss the initial trip with them and almost most of the trips, except for a few which I was lucky to be a part of.

                        The first unforgettable moment that I had with them, was the cake cutting of mine in my home in front of my parents. It was a shocker of a moment for them, but they were happy for me for having such a wonderful bunch of buddies. Though, a few of them have not attended. Few of the wonderful moments that I had being a part of this gang was the wonderful boating that we had accompanied by a deep sea diving. The trip to attend the marriage of one of our gang mates. Then the lunch we had in that married girl's home.  Though, I did not went a lot of trips or outings with them. These are some of the wonderful memories that gang gave me.

                      In the initial stages, I felt that I am not good enough to be a part of this gang and came out of the whats app group. as i felt strange with them but after few days the bonding grew with them and all of them become my favorites. Whenever i feel lonely or bored there will be someone or the other to release my loneliness, there will also be someone to motivate me, when i feel demotivated. There one guy who wants career in direction, one in acting, hope so they acheive them. They are always cool enough with me. I have missed a lot of wonderful opportunities of meeting them and being with them due to the career.

                     It has been so long since I had met all of them, So I am dedicating this post for them and hope that I will get a chance to meet them as soon as possible and spend few more nice time with them. The girl who got married, has given birth to a girl baby. We all wanted to meet that kid, though we have seen her in images, meeting in reality is somewhat better. One more girl got engaged but I was unable to attend that function. I hope i mentioned about all of them, if not i beg your pardon and am dying to meet you all. The image shared in this post is symbol of our gang.

Image result for lovely roses


No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...