31 May 2017

MY FAVOURITE HORROR MOVIE

                                 Horror is a genre of movies which everyone would like to experience. Even from kids till elderly people, everyone like to watch the horror movies, even if they are scared of watching them. There are certain movies that people never wanted to watch as the level of horror won't be up to their expectations. They are certain movies which prohibits certain people from watching these movies. The prohibited people might be below the age of 18 years, they might be pregnant ladies or certain people those who have weakened heart. It is better for them to avoid these kind of movies. I rarely watch English movies to be frank.

                                But, the horror movie that I liked the most was definitely an Hollywood Movie. I don't know, why I liked this movie. Another advantage of these horror movies, would be for those couples. Whenever a scary scene comes in the movie, these couples will be romancing and an opportunity for them to get closer. We went to a theater that was filled with couples, except a few guys who were single like us. I went with my friends as they were desperate to watch this movie. The reason for avoiding English movies, was the speed with which they converse, I cannot understand the whole dialogue. Thank god, that day there were subtitles for that movie, which made me comfortable to watch that movie.

                                There may be many great horror movies, but why did I like this movie?. Of course, the number of horror movies that I have watched might be less. But, there was something unique in that movie. This movie stood out from the number of horror movies that I watched previously. The suspense and thrill this movie created was a different level for me. The commercial elements of this movie was great. No big actors or actress needed for a movie to succeed, it was the plot and the way the screenplay has been done is just enough to make the movie a successful one. As a common audience, I feel that this movie satisfied that criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...