6 May 2017

SLEEPLESSNESS

                            In my young days, everyone used to envy on me and scold me for not sleeping properly. I would be so active, I used to respond even for the smallest disturbances. i never wanted to be idle or sleeping, I wanted to do on something productive. As the days passed, I too started to become lazy and looked out for sleep. May be by the age of 17, after completing my schooling, I started to like sleep. The usual time of my wake up would be 6 am and even 7 am was considered as a bit late for me. The maximum time till which I would sleep won't be more than 7 am. This was my condition initially before realizing the importance of sleep.

                          After 17 years, I started to sleep well even till 9am or so. But, during the examination, I have the habit of waking up at 4 to 5 am, which really helped me to survive exams, though it did not help me to become topper or greater heights. I never had the habit of waking long in the nights. Usually, my sleep time will be from 9pm to 10pm. The only thing that makes me awake in the nights might be some movies or cricket match or a travel, nothing else can stop me from sleep. Rarely some chats with dear ones might keep me awake. So, I am the one who started to enjoy sleep more than anyone else.

                         I am not sure whether i am doing over sleep, once in a week I used to suffer from sleeplessness. I would be sleeping well from 10pm. Suddenly, I used to get up from sleep and when I take a look into the time, it would be around some 1 am or so and not more than 3 am. But, when I try to sleep after that, I won't get sleep at all. Would try many things to become tired, yet I won't be getting sleep. I am not sure that, it is healthy or not. I am not getting solution for this problem. Not getting sleep for one day might not sound as a big deal to others. I have come across many people, who won't sleep for the whole week days in a proper manner and they keep on sleeping only on the weekends.

                        Sleeping peacefully is a boon which cannot be got by everyone. We might have seen the people who might not be rich and won't have any proper facilities, still they might sleep peacefully. There might be people with all amenities who still struggle to get proper sleep as there might be some disturbance in their mind. Though, I have a lot of disturbances in my mind, I used to forget them and sleep.Even if am not sleeping i never felt tired for that period of time. I heard people sleeping near me, found that I have a habit of blabbering something, but I never remember doing anything of that sort. I am confused a lot, whether this a health problem and can be cured or not.

Image result for sleeplessness

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...