7 Jun 2017

GHOST ENCOUNTER

                                Do ghost exists?  If we think it’s true. then it will come closer and become visible to our eyes. Let me tell a story which has happened in my life and moreover it’s a real life experience for me. I am going to explain how I tackled that situation. Once me and my friends went to a tour to ooty. we all took a room nearby a graveyard. There was a watchman who told us to close the doors during nights because of paranormal activities. We simple did not turn up to it. It was around 1pm at night. 

                               As I and my friend felt asleep we went out and enjoyed the cool breeze. That time I notice a white figured young girl passing through our room. I told my friend. He refused to listen to me as they usually do.The very next day I told to watchman regarding this incident. He looked at me and laughed saying there are no girls in this area. It’s around 11.30pm on the next day; I told my friends that we can go out for dinner and comeback. Everybody agreed to it and I took a digital cam with me to take photographs.

                              That time I noticed the same figure following me and I told my friends, that I got a call and  I’ll be back in a while .when I went aside that figure followed me and I asked " what she wanted from me ". she simply looked at me and went . I told my friends that I was followed by a white figured girl. Then my friends told that if u believe in it, you will have the feel of ghosts. Then from that instance, I stopped thinking about the ghosts and started to enjoy my trip to ooty.


1 comment:

  1. That's really crazy! Something like that used to happen to me as a kid. When I must have been around 5 years of age, I was the only one who could see an old man but no one else there could see him. But as a kid, I was not scared because I didn't know what a ghost meant. If something like that would happen today, I would be shit scared sure!

    ReplyDelete

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...