1 Jun 2017

CHINGU BDAY WISHES

                                 One of my close friends in Mysore. I am not lucky enough to spend lot of years with her. But, the most of unofficial timing was spent with her. I got to know her when she was in bench and I just got into project. The first meeting was done, when we went to Mysore Zoo. That was the initial formation of the gang. The friends I had got separated one by one by that time. This gang was newly formed and stayed till my last day in Mysore. But, after I left slowly some people started to isolate but still the strength of the gang remains the same. Core members are still in the gang. So, coming to our chingu, she is definitely a special person.

                                 She has the extraordinary talent of arts and crafts work, which may be their family gene, as her brother did model sword with ease and the design was superb. She used to make different kind of gifts for everyone on their birthday. It looks really awesome. Mostly, it might be some greeting cards or so, but it would be different from the one she made previously and it would be wonderful. She has the habit of listening all language songs. She was the only non-tamilan in our gang. Still, she managed to learn Tamil quickly and she can manage if we speak in Tamil. She used to listen to some Tamil songs and ask translation for me.

                                 I have the habit of saying some poor jokes. But, she has a greater withstanding capacity after listening to my poor jokes. Sometimes my works might get over soon, I used to spend time with her. She waits in her cabin till I complete my work. Once, during my Birthday she gifted me a toy of Minion which was one of her hand made gifts. She loves Minion a lot, I don't know the reason. But, we split up due to the career growth and she is presently in Bangalore and Hope she is doing good. On Behalf of all our readers I wish Her a Wonderful Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...