8 Jun 2017

PROBLEMS FACED FOR NOT HAVING A BIKE

                             Most of the guys like bike riding. I am one exceptional who does not like to ride bikes. The major reason being the fear of accidents and to live long. But, we cannot guarantee that avoidance of riding bikes alone gives long life. The worst thing is that I don't want to die because of riding bike and die in a road accident. I had got a lot of opportunities to ride a bike, yet I avoided them due to this fear. But, I am ready anytime to ride on the bike sitting comfortably when someone else is driving the bike. As, the faith on them is more than myself. On one side, am feeling happy as there is no need to take a tension on riding a bike. But, on the other hand, there is a hatred among myself for not learning driving a bike.

                             Though, I know to drive a scooter and have got license by just driving the scooter, there is a problem of not having a bike for myself. Whenever my friends plan to go outing, I need to depend on someone else to give me a lift or else, I need to start early to look after public transportation. I am unable to go the places that I wanted to go. I am not able to take my parents to some place, as I don't have a bike. There can be a contradictory statement for the usage of scooters. The problem with scooters is that, it is not suitable for far places. The rides can happen in the nearby places and not more than that.

                            Certain times, I used to get a feeling that, If I know the art of riding bikes, there is a high probability that I might get a girl friend. But, not necessarily that all the bike riders have lover. Many people used to demand to their parents to get a bike for them, that too a trendy model, costly bikes. But, Even my parents are ready to buy it to me, I am not good enough to handle a bike as of now. Many feel bikes as their lover, I have not had the feel of both. The major problem for not asking for buying a bike is space for keeping it in our house.

                            The next reason being the lack of usage of mine, as I won't be staying in my house for at least a period of 1 year from now. I dont like to under utilize and decided to make decision of not buying the bike. I too have a lot of expectations, taking friends in my bike, helping with parents, if it is needed for them to go somewhere. But, am not able to fulfill these wishes as of now, because of not having the bike. I have decided to play the waiting game and wait for the time,that will arrive soon and enjoy all these amenities like others. Though there is a pain of not having bike, there are a lot of good things that heal and cure this pain.

Image result for love for bikes india

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...