4 Feb 2017

DOES LAST MINUTE REALLY WORKS ?

                     In modern day life, the each and every minute of our life is very important. One minute or even a single second can turn up your fate up or down. Whomever it may be, they can't claim that I have never wasted a single minute in my career or life or even after retirement. There is a time or opportunity or some related terms that would have been wasted. Such, is important of time. We can't even realize what is happening and we might be out of it. Such is the pace at which time is moving on.

                     Now, Each and every minute is important and the last few minutes play a crucial role in all forms of life. Be it an Interview or Game or Examination and many more. I have my personal experiences in all these. Usually, I won't be thinking about the exams or topics related to that till the last moment. I usually wind up everything half an hour before the commencement of the examination. I might get tensed, if i keep on preparing till the last moment. I wanted to be calm and composed, so that remaining preparation of mine , won't get wasted.

                     But, In all the places which I have come across so far, I have seen most of them preparing till the last minute. I really did not know, whether it would work out or not. I have questioned them about this and heard most of them saying, we prepare only in the last minute. This statement would have been given as a funny thing. It won't be possible in preparing for something at a last moment. Will, this last moment keep you focused ? or what ?. I have these questions answered. If any one knows answer for the above question. Please let me know, whether the last minute works out or any benefit is there for this last minute preparation. I would like to know the practical examples which happened at the last minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...