16 Feb 2017

CLOSE BUDDIES

                                     This is just a personal opinion about the buddies and friendship which i have come across. There is not much bonding with most of the people for me. As i preferred to be alone most of the time. But in certain cases i would like to have someone nearby. When I prefer to have someone with me, I would be left alone. When I preferred to be alone, there would be lot of them coming behind me. None of the friends continued after a certain period of time. It is possible only with the few lucky guys.

                                      In most of the cases, when someone was close to me and think me as good friend, I might not realize their worth. I would realize them only when they have almost left me. And in many cases, I would like to be friend of someone, but have been rejected by those who rarely give importance to me. Anyhow, in each and every stage of my life, there are certain close friends and we were part of the gang. In most of the cases, cricket was the driving force which created such a bonding with my friends.

                                     Since, my childhood cricket helped me to have a lot of friends. That is the time which made me enjoy without any worries. Next phase of college had given me a lot of friends. But since, the timings and location of each and everyone are different we had lost the closeness and the contacts gradually. The work phase was a different environment which was like a network, friend of friend of friend, kind of but that too did not last longer. But, whichever phase i have undergone their are close ones in each and every phase, retaining them was a problem in my life. hope those mistakes won't happen, thereafter and  buddies coming further in my life would be maintained forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...