30 Aug 2017

DOES HELPING TENDENCY RESULT IN TROUBLE ?

                       Some times good intentions might end up in bad results. here is one of my personal life experiences that ended in trouble for others. I usually like to help others,even if they are my enemy. But, I would be sure whether I am sure of the help needed by others. If the help is financial, it will take a lot of If's and but's as conditions and then might end up on one side. But I am always ready to do the non monetary help to all. Providing seats to elderly people or physically challenged people is one among them. A lot can be told, helping friends in doubts. Providing blood donation to unknown people, Collecting  funds to donate to orphanage or old-age homes are some of the small helps I am doing and I will continue to do in future.

                     There are a lot of people, who might just need a guidance to go to a place. This incident happened when a old aged physically challenged men asked the address to me. He was about to go to a function and he asked me some place. We both were travelling in the same bus. The address asked by him was very much familiar to me and nearby my place. Normally, I would help anyone, if they ask address and know that address very well. If I am not sure of the address, I would openly say that I don't know. I wont bother, if some teases me that, you belong to this area and still you dont know that address. But, in that case, I was pretty much sure of the address asked by that person and I was ready to help him.

                     I told him that, I also belong to same area and I will get down on the bus stop where your mandap is located. 2 stops before our stop, he was about to get down. I told him that, no sir, we need to go 2 more stops. After we reached our stop, I guided him to the mantap and he thanked me. I reached my home and then asked my dad for confirmation. He told me that, that mantap is located 2 stops before our stop. I felt really bad for that person. I dont know, how he might have ended up to that place. If he would have spended money, that is bad, if he might have walked to that place, it is still more a sin. My intention was to help him, but it resulted in doing bad to him. That incident made me think, even if we are sure, should we help others. As my helping intention troubled another person.

Image result for helping tendency in india

2 comments:

  1. Blunders happen all the time,but it should not stop us from doing the good. May be that day was a bad day for him. Your intention was pure. So it's okay. Next time we should learn from the past mistake and work accordingly. We never know our little help may mean the world to someone....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear. For the valuable thought and time spent to read my lines

      Delete

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...