5 Aug 2017

BEST COMBO LUNCH - DAAL CHINI

                Eating is very important activity that needs to be performed, so that we can have a survival in the world. There are a lot of rules and regulations that are to be adapted in order to make eating habits a great experience. But, i am a normal guy who does not believe much in those rules. I would eat the food I like to, rather than the food I get. On very less occasions, I would bear with the food that I get, rather than the food that I prefer. I have eaten a large variety of foods atleast after my schooling and I am going to discuss on the one menu, that stood out from all others and still now considered that it was the best lunch combo that I had so far in my life.

                 The various aspects that are given importance for that menu might be the taste, quality,quantity and the price aspect of the food. The Price of the food was Rs180, definitely it is a costly food for many us. But, on seeing the menu, we might feel that the menu was worth enough. To start with there was a refreshment juice that was provided, a glass full of lime mint. The next one was a small sweet that was provided, kesari. After finishing that, there was a naan and it was made with maida flour. There was a chicken curry which was provided as side dish for that and the chicken biriyani. The quantity was less but after completing the naan, the chicken biriyani quantity was suffice.

                To add to them was, 2 or 3 pieces of boneless chicken65. After providing so much of heat to the body, there was a little amount of curd rice to cool it up. Last but not the least, a ice-cream of our favourite choice was provided with a single scoop. I felt real worth of the penny that I spent. I definitely loved the taste of the food and then quality was awesome. There was a no compromise on the food. This was on one of the hotels in Chennai and it's name was Daal Chini, I have never come across these many number of items at such a cheaper cost.

Image result for dal chini hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...