4 Jul 2017

FIRST TIME PIZZA

                             Pizza is a very well known food in most parts of the world. It may be used as a snacks or lunch or dinner. This is about the first time encounter of Pizza for me. I actually got to eat Pizza for the first time because of my cousin. She has won some competition and the sponsors were Pizza Hut. I never knew the term Pizza and was not interested too much into that till that day. The hosts of the competition delivered some Pizza to my cousin as the winning Prize. My dad went to see my grandparents that day. My grandmother thought that, those people in the house wont eat much except for the two cousins of mine.

                             She gave a small part of the Pizza in tiffen box to me, so that I will get to taste that. I was not known much about Pizza at that time. I was a small kid may be 12 to 14 years. I might have come across Pizzas in advertisements may be. I did not even know the ingredients or make of that till that time. I just heard the name Pizza and the name itself tasted good. When my dad Brought it, I was eager to eat it. I was a lover of tomato sauce during that time. Sometimes I used to buy sauce for eating samosas and sometimes I might buy samosas to finish off the sauce.

                             I thought that the Pizza would taste good with sauce. May be again some other advertisement might have given me that idea. So, I Poured Sauce on the Pizza. I loved the taste. Whatever new items I get to eat, I would like to give some part of it for my mom and dad to taste. My dad never turns up and like to eat, he says that he never want it. My mom will take very little for tasting and would claim that she has had that in her childhood. Actually, she never wants to take me from me, she wants me to eat fully. But, to make me comfortable she takes a little bit.

                             I just remember the moment I started to put the pieces of Pizzas in my mouth. I was not able to concentrate on anything, till I completed eating Pizza. Such was the taste of Pizzas. I had heard the term known as Delicious, few days before eating Pizza, may be that term aptly suited Pizzas. Now, I am getting chances to eat Pizzas often. But, after certain number of times it became a monthly occasion of having Pizzas. But, there are certain people, who regularly used to have Pizzas. I have look at angle, they are lucky. But, on the other hand, I suppose Pizza is junk food and unhealthy. So, we can limit the eating of Pizzas to a certain extent.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...