4 Jul 2017

BEEF BAN IN INDIA

                       Eating habits cannot be changed. The new things that are being introduced can be added to eating style of people. But, it is hard for people to Stop eating certain things that were already in the list of items that they eat. As, the heading suggests, we are going to speak about the Beef Ban in India. Of course, I am going to say my comments against the beef ban in India. Since, I am speak against a ban that is being implemented by the government of India, Please don't consider me as Anti-Indian or Anti-Government. I am true Indian who love my country like most of us do. I have never eaten beef in my life. As, it was taught to me that it was against our religion.

                        I don't believe much in these words. But, since my parents said this, I obey this due to them. But, a guy who is not eating Beef and consider Beef eating against his religion is still not agreeing the Beef Ban. Doesn't it feel strange to people. The simple reason being, that Eating habits depend on people. People can eat whatever they desire to. In lot of countries, they eat even snakes and other reptiles. It is their practice and they need not change them. Similarly, eating Beef is their wish. Banning the eating of Beefs is not wise at all. The Owners of These cows might sell of them, when these cows are about to die and become slaughter.

                      There are a lot of business that are happening with these Beefs. Many people who buy them from farmers. Then the intermediate who transport them and sell them to Meet shops and the Customers who eat Beefs as their meats. Sometimes, the hotels which sell Beef Rice and Dishes with Beef are also affected. These many people are affected if they stop this Beef. It is not easy to look out for alternatives. Some people might feel healthy and strong by eating these stuffs. Being a democratic country and not having a freedom to choose the food that they eat, does not sound good. It would be better, if the ban is lifted.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...