28 Jul 2017

BRINGING OUR BEST

                      We always wanted to give our best in all the challenges that we undergo. unless and until we are least bothered about the outcome, we will never ever give up. Every time, the best cannot be expected from ours. And there is no stage that, we can say that we have done the maximum. We can still improve on the maximum achievement that has been set up as the benchmark. There are certain situations that will bring in the best in us. Mostly the situation might be the crisis situation that brings the best among us. I have experienced the same in many times of my life. In certain times, this might backfire. But, the crisis situations brings in a lot of learning to us.

                        I could start from the school final examination. I am very good at Mathematics. Once, I had got fever before the day of Physics Examination. I had prepared very well for the examinations and was raring to go. But, in the examination hall, I was coughing in an uncontrollable manner. I wanted to ensure that the other candidates should not be disturbed by my cough. I was longing for some temporary relief atleast. God might have come in the disguise of invigilator. She gave me a packet of Polo and asked me to keep it in mouth, so that the cough would be prevented. I had very less energy, but the thought of not disturbing others gave me confidence and I gave damn shot at the questions and did my level best. Even I have not scored that mark, when I was fully fit.

                        The next Incident happened during my college. One dark day of my life made me stressed to the hell. Everyone were making fun of me and I was in Crisis. But, there was one staff who supported me and gave me the encouragement that I needed badly. After, the end of the examinations and When the results came, everyone were shocked to see my results and those who criticized me, were shocked after getting to know the results of mine. Many similar kind of incidents happened on my work front also. To bring our best, we need to either be self motivated or be with the people who motivate us. Without any of these, we cannot bring our best, How supreme we might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...