12 Dec 2017

TOO MANY THINGS AT ONCE








              I am a normal human being, who is facing a lot of thoughts at a single time. I am not able to think the beneficial things at once. In certain aspects, I want something, but unfortunately, I am not getting it and I go to a situation where I need to accept something that comes my way. I am ready to do that too, but the hatred it creates from my inner part of mind is too high. But, after sometime, I might lose that too and when I got something else, then I realize the worth of the previous one that is not at all near me.

             There are a lot of distractions that happens and reduces focus. I might plan on doing something but might end up in doing something else. I know that might be a waste of time, but I still end up in doing that. on certain cases, I might do something for getting something and sacrifice certain enjoyments that happen during those times, but I would be happy If i had gain or achieved something during those leisure times, but I end up in losing those wonderful moments as well as ending losing up in the work that I intended.

               I am not able to stay normal like other human beings,I end up in being frustrated a lot number of times. I always never wanted to show my frustration on other people, but they misinterpret on me and thinking that I am mad. I don't wanted to show my anger on others and hurt them. Instead, I would prefer crying myself and letting out my sorrow. people might think me as coward, but unfortunately, crying in front of other need more courage.
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...