28 Oct 2016

MY ENCOUNTERS WITH AUTO DRIVERS

An Auto Driver in Chennai, asked to get into Auto, so that he gets his earnings through the ride. It was early in the morning. Since, I had few buses available, I was not ready to get into the Auto. After I got into the bus. I was just imagining what he would have thought about me. He would definitely thought me to be a miser. He might have also scolded me inside his heart. But, the point here is, I was never in the necessity to get into an Auto. I can go relaxer in bus. Moreover, I felt comfortable to travel with many people publicly, rather than myself individually. I prefer public transportation. One more thing, I hated with one Auto Driver. Me my cousins and her son, went to a Pizza Corner and while returning back, we took an Auto. He demanded some amount more than what we usually give. We told that, this is the amount we usually pay. For that, he told that, what mam you are coming from Pizza Shop and not paying extra for me. Since, we are middle class, I don't think so we can pay them extra. And Pizza shop is not the place which we visited regularly. It was once in a blue moon. One more thing is, they demanded double the money in case of certain rides. They say that, they won't get return rides. They are even ready to stay idle, rather than going to these type of rides. But, there were some good auto drivers whom I met in Mysore. They had that metering system, we need to pay the exact amount given in the prepaid bill. If they demand extra amount, we have the rights to complain against them. They did not even bother to gain extra penny from us. They were happy to get earnings from the rides and the bills mentioned in them. These were the two extremes of Auto Drivers i have encountered in my life. This is not to hurt anyone, just a description about those Auto Drivers i met in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

GETTING HURTED BY PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE

As a human being, we will definitely have some kind of feeling for fellow human being.  This cannot be stopped as this is against nature ...